Part Time Brand Rep, Sales Associate
As a part-time Brand Rep at Outdoor Voices, you will build a community through engagement, product exploration, and customer service. We’re all about approaching activity with ease, moderation, humor, and delight; and our Brand Reps approach customer experience the same way.
- Use your personality, love of the brand, and product knowledge to connect all customers to the brand and welcome them to the OV community
- Understand the ins and outs of the OV customer and our product. You enjoy the customer journey, value their feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist customers with their product needs to provide them with their uniform for recreation
- Take ownership of all daily customer interactions— in the shop, in the community, online and over the phone. No task is too small.
- Promote loyalty by connecting customers with our brand and the notion of the Doing Things, both in and outside of our store.
- Work with fellow Brand Reps and your leadership team to provide a delightful customer experience.
- Connect customers to our community by assisting with in shop and out of shop engagement efforts such as in-shop events, studio visits and mindshare moments
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- Passionate about the OV brand - the story, the community, and the product
- Creative eye for styling and product 1x1 with customers
- You believe in recreation and doing things and how to get people to rally around it. You are friendly, approachable, and engaging
- Motivated to establish Outdoor Voices as a top-tier customer experience retail brand
- Excited to foster connections with customers and the community around your shop
About Outdoor Voices:
Outdoor Voices is an activewear brand that is on a mission to get the world moving. By freeing fitness from performance and bringing play back into everyday life, we are building a community of Recreational enthusiasts who believe that Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends — is the surest, most important way to a happy and healthy life.
Outdoor Voices is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our Community. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your application at People@OutdoorVoices.com.
Back to top