Part Time Brand Rep, Sales Associate
- You are passionate about the OV brand - the story, the community, and the product
- Desire to go above and beyond (and below and around and through and out of your way) to establish Outdoor Voices as a top-tier Customer Experience retail brand
- Ability to foster connections with customers and the community around your shop
- Superior people skills: you believe in recreation and doing things and how to get people to rally around it. You are friendly, approachable, engaging and confident
- Cleverness. You should be able to quickly and completely solve any problem that may arise for customers or potential customers before, during, and after purchase
- You go Above + Beyond with customer interaction; you create 1- on-1 relationships.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player
- Use your personality, love of the brand and product knowledge to connect all customers to the brand and welcome them to the OV community
- Develop a deep understanding of OV customer and product. Understand their journey, elevate their feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement. You are our customer’s voice to the rest of the company.
- Assist customers with their product needs in order to provide them with their uniform for recreation
- Take ownership of all day-to-day customer interactions— in the shop, in the community, online and over the phone. No task is too small.
- Drive loyalty by connecting customers with our brand and the notion of the Doing Things, both in and outside of our store.
- Work with fellow Brand Reps and your leadership team to improve and streamline our customer’s experience.
- Connect customers to our community by assisting with in shop and out of shop engagement efforts such as in-shop events, studio visits and mindshare moments
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Megan P.Influencer Marketing Manager
Megan is responsible for growing the Outdoor Voices digital community. She manages the ambassador program and identifies social influencers and ambassadors to bring the product and brand mission to life.
Back to top