Part Time Brand Rep, Sales Associate
As an OV Brand Rep, you will be working on the front lines in our retail shops building a community of Outdoor Voices fans through engagement, product exploration, and customer service. We’re all about approaching activity with ease, moderation, humor, and delight. You should be able to approach Customer Experience the same way.
- You are passionate about the OV brand - the story, the community, and the product
- Desire to go above and beyond (and below and around and through and out of your way) to establish Outdoor Voices as a top-tier Customer Experience retail brand
- Ability to foster connections with customers and the community around your shop
- Superior people skills: you believe in recreation and doing things and how to get people to rally around it. You are friendly, approachable, engaging and confident
- Cleverness. You should be able to quickly and completely solve any problem that may arise for customers or potential customers before, during, and after purchase
- You go Above + Beyond with customer interaction; you create 1- on-1 relationships.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player
- Use your personality, love of the brand and product knowledge to connect all customers to the brand and welcome them to the OV community
- Develop a deep understanding of OV customer and product. Understand their journey, elevate their feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement. You are our customer’s voice to the rest of the company.
- Assist customers with their product needs in order to provide them with their uniform for recreation
- Take ownership of all day-to-day customer interactions— in the shop, in the community, online and over the phone. No task is too small.
- Drive loyalty by connecting customers with our brand and the notion of the Doing Things, both in and outside of our store.
- Work with fellow Brand Reps and your leadership team to improve and streamline our customer’s experience.
- Connect customers to our community by assisting with in shop and out of shop engagement efforts such as in-shop events, studio visits and mindshare moments
Compensation / Perks
- Competitive Hourly-based wage.
- Clothing Allowance & Discount on OV apparel.
- Becoming part of the OV internal community
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Director, Product Strategy
Mariel partners with the Design Team, helping them execute and realize their creative visions. She ensures Outdoor Voices’ technical apparel and brand reflect the company’s inclusive approach to activity.
Back to top