We are looking for a hardworking and detail-oriented individual to help drive growth and build brand awareness at Outdoor Voices. The Marketing Manager will help drive the development and execution of our marketing efforts, focusing on the comprehensive manner in which the Outdoor Voices brand comes to life. This person will partner with our marketing leaders to support both new launches and ongoing business programs, ensuring flawless planning and execution. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an understanding of multiple marketing channels.
- Support Director of Marketing to drive planning and execution of all programs across the team.
- Support creation of campaign, product launch and eCommerce briefs; project manage team planning, compile notes and participate in campaign brainstorming and kickoffs.
- Lead select launches each season from start to finish, encompassing the project briefing, positioning, and advertising and eCommerce strategies.
- Develop and manage Marketing calendar. Distribute to stakeholders and broader company to establish company-wide priority and goals.
- Spearhead tracking and prioritization of all marketing briefs. Assist Director of Marketing and Director of Creative Ops with timeline and budget management.
- Perform competitive and trend analysis, keeping abreast of the competitive landscape for the US; track notable new launches, and delivery consistent and relevant insights to marketing team.
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing; consumer brand or eCommerce business experience is preferred.
- Strong project management and communication skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams to drive execution.
- Creative thinker and self-starter, excited to contribute new ideas and help develop ‘what’s next’ for the brand.
- Passion for building and nurturing external relationships on behalf of the brand.
- Experience managing budgets is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our team is made up of casual Recreationalists who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2014, Outdoor Voices has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes and Fast Co.
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Director, Product Strategy
Mariel partners with the Design Team, helping them execute and realize their creative visions. She ensures Outdoor Voices’ technical apparel and brand reflect the company’s inclusive approach to activity.
Back to top