Who We Are:
Outdoor Voices is an active lifestyle brand. We believe in freeing fitness from performance, and embrace activity with ease, humor, and delight. We feel that Doing Things – moving your body and having fun with friends – outlasts a win when it comes to inspiring sustainably active lives. Our mission is to get people out there and Doing Things together, to redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
Outdoor Voices Founder and CEO Tyler Haney was always an athlete, but stopped resonating with the neon/black/mesh apparel on the market and the harder, faster, stronger mentality that went with it. She realized that what inspired her to stay active was completely different – more balanced, fun, and freeing – than the pressure to perform that once fueled her competitive edge. While studying at Parsons School of Design, she became obsessed with technical fabrics and shortly after graduation set out to create a new category of activewear.
Freeing fitness from performance.
Technical Apparel for Recreation.
To spark bonds through activity and redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
We’re casual joggers, dog walkers, hikers, dribble-dribblers, and team players who integrate activity into everything we do –from product design to team culture. Our goal is to grow the OV Community by participating in it, to inspire Doing Things together by Doing Things, together.
About the role:
We’ve built an incredible product, brand, and community. We are now looking for a world class individual to intern for our marketing team.
Specific Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Campaign Project Management
- Performance Analysis
- Maintaining calendars for marketing activations and tests
- Researching trends and staying up-to-date on current events
- Participating in brainstorming and strategizing sessions
- Learning tons
About you: (minimum requirements)
- You love marketing. You geek out over whether or not Instagram or Snapchat wins in a year
- You’re an efficient multi-tasker and see projects through from start to finish
- You’re not scared of excel
- You’re a problem solver who can think on your feet and come up with creative and resourceful solutions
- You’re an excellent writer and a voracious reader—magazines, newspapers, internets—who has a solid grasp on current events and industry trends
- You communicate clearly and effectively, preferably with open-mindedness and a sense of humor
- Love activity
- Salaried Internship
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
Back to top