Manager, Email and CRM Marketing
Outdoor Voices is looking for a Manager, Email and CRM Marketing to join our Digital Team. An expert on email strategy, the ESP and CRM landscape, best practices and global regulations, KPIs, and new technology, the Manager, Email & CRM Marketing will plan and execute our email marketing program. We’re all on Team OV— the ideal candidate is always ready to jump in the game to deploy campaigns, troubleshoot challenges, and take on cross functional projects. A love of Recreation is a must.
- Managing email program from strategy to evolution, owning final responsibility and accountability from execution through evolution.
- Automating content/cadence strategy, and overseeing the execution/technical setup strategy.
- Establishing and enforcing the email campaign deployment cadence rules and restrictions globally
- Approving all sends prior to scheduling.
- Strategic input and accountability for all creative
- Using implicit and explicit customer data to personalize the email experience
- Maintaining high levels of data hygiene with fast-growing, high-volume lists and data from multiple sources, including CRM, our data warehouse, and other email tools
- Ownership of email calendar, creative briefing, testing plans, and prioritization
- Managing and forging strong relationships across the full OV team (creative, marketing, CX, product) to determine the appropriate email content, cadence, and creative executions
- Provide weekly, monthly, long-term reporting, with strategic recommendations and tests based on performance
- Improving all KPIs: deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns
- Strong understanding of CAN-SPAM and email regulations across all relevant regions and ability to enforce internally
- Utilizing strong understanding of best in class email marketing to engage thoughtful campaigns, new tools and software, and desire/ability to create a best in class program at OV, participation in email marketing community
- Stewardship of email acquisition/lead generation:
- Sweepstakes partnerships and calendar, as well as performance
- Partnership with acquisition marketing team to determine email acquisition strategy and spend, accountability for KPIs including volume, revenue, and ROAS.
- 3-5 years email marketing experience
- HTML/CSS coding experience
- Prior experience within ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Klaviyo, additional ESPs a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Strong knowledge of email personalization and dynamic content
- Indisputable expertise in email marketing best practices, global compliance regulations, and deliverability
- Understanding of email deliverability metrics & tech integrations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize, particularly within Excel and Tableau
- Superior communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top