Integrated Marketing Intern
The Integrated Marketing team is looking for a part-time fall intern to support PR, Influencer Marketing, and Partnerships. This person will have the opportunity to make a big impact and learn from hands-on experience while contributing creatively to OV's larger goals. This role reports to the Director of PR and is based out of the Austin office.
- Vet incoming press inquiries and decline/pass along to appropriate agency
- Internally communicate daily OV press activity
- Maintain monthly media report; including compiling input from agencies
- Assist Partnerships leadership to maintain activity tracker for the Integrated Marketing team
- Maintain gifting inventory and supplies
- Coordinate press samples between agencies
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Assist with on the ground coordination for field marketing and PR events in Austin
- Assist in coordination with Ambassador program
- Student with proven leadership abilities or work experience
- Excellent communicator who works well in teams
- Self-starter, problem solver and multi-tasker who dares to be innovative, and thrives in a friendly and fast-paced environment
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up current assumptions.
- Strong consultative, communication and influencing abilities with the utmost integrity and transparency.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, highly organized
- Strong analytic, problem solving and judgment skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, using Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with a keen sense of detail
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top