Head of Quality and Product Compliance
The Head of Quality & Product Compliance will be responsible for raw material and finished good product quality and assurance, the relationship with our external testing partner and all vendor management KPIs and reporting.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our external testing partner.
- Manage OV finished good testing.
- Conduct pre-qualification and factory audits as required.
- Manage the vendor qualification and onboarding process.
- Develop and manage OV vendor KPIs and dashboard for QBR and reviews.
- Ensure OV is compliant with changes compliance requirements.
- Attend relevant industry conferences as required.
- Receive and review third party or factory final audits. If failed, request correction and re-audit by designated third party lab or factory/vendor.
- Monitor work flow to ensure quality or regulatory compliance issues are facilitated in a timely manner.
- Create a quantifiable quality road map that articulates continued improvement of quality.
- Ensure vendor base executes to PP approval standard.
- Monitor the execution of social compliance audits and corrective action plans.
- Review and approval of TOP samples.
- Generate quarterly vendor QA performance data.
- 4-5+ years quality assurance, compliance experience
- Technical degree or on the job experience with technical construction and/or apparel manufacturing
- Vendor management
- CSR awareness
- Demonstrated a hands on, detailed approach to your work
- Proven experience in a PDM/PLM system, MS Word and MS Excel
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top