Full Time Shop Supervisor
- Austin, TX
As a Shop Supervisor at Outdoor Voices, you will be focused on supporting efforts to provide the best overall customer experience. You will have a direct impact on the success of Outdoor Voices through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and feedback to both store and corporate leadership.
- Use your personality, love of the brand and product knowledge to connect all customers to the brand and welcome them to the OV Community
- Understand the ins and outs of the OV customer and our product. You enjoy the customer journey, value their feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist customers with their product needs to provide them with their uniform for recreation
- Take ownership of all daily customer interactions— in the shop, in the community, online and over the phone. No task is too small
- Promote loyalty by connecting customers with our brand and the notion of Doing Things, both in and outside of our store
- Perform opening and closing procedures, manage cash handling at the start or end of the day, and write daily wrap-up reports as needed
- Complete operational tasks as needed, including: cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, and online order fulfillment
- 1+ years of Retail apparel experience— leadership a plus
- You are passionate about fostering connections with customers and the community
- Creative eye for styling and product 1x1 with customers
- You believe in recreation and doing things and how to get people to rally around it. You are friendly, approachable, and engaging
- Flexible in communication and easy to communicate with — comfortable in a diverse environment working with multiple departments
- Passion for solving problems that may arise for customers or potential customers before, during, and after purchase
- Available 35-40 hours per week predominantly opening or closing shifts. Must also be available to work weekends.
About Outdoor Voices:
Outdoor Voices is an activewear brand that is on a mission to get the world moving. By freeing fitness from performance and bringing play back into everyday life, we are building a community of Recreational enthusiasts who believe that Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends — is the surest, most important way to a happy and healthy life.
Outdoor Voices is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our Community. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your application at People@OutdoorVoices.com.
Back to top