Full Time Sales Support Associate, NYC Nolita Shop
We’ve built incredible product, brand, and community. We are now seeking out individuals who have drive and ambition to help support the Outdoor Voices’ Nolita shop. In this role, you will be on the front line dealing with Outdoor Voices’ customers each and every day as well as in our back of house ensuring we're set up for success. You will represent the brand and understand our core values as you assist our customers and sell OV product. In addition, you will support the day to day operations through inventory management and stockroom upkeep. You must be comfortable spending part of your time on the floor and part of your time in your support role back of house. Dealing with ambiguity is key.
- Retail experience, minimum 1.5 years preferred
- You are positive and approachable.
- You’ve a friendly, engaging personality.
- You’re confident, helpful, and polite
- You’re comfortable working with the public.
- You assist customers in finding the product they are looking for (as well as the product they might not have known they were looking for).
- You are familiar and comfortable with processing Credit Card payments.
- You are adept at answering e-mail / telephone queries from customers.
- You keep the floor stocked with relevant product—sizing, merchandising, etc.
- You work with Customer Support + Operations to help fulfill the occasional online order.
- You're comfortable receiving and putting away of inbound stock (systemically and physically)
- You partner with operations leadership on implementing stockroom standards, procedures and policies (cycle counts, shipping and receiving, etc)
- You continuously manage and track inventory.
- You oversee general store supply ordering
- You pick, pack and ship online customer orders to OV standards
Compensation / Perks
Hourly-based wage. Includes health benefits, paid vacation and competitive discounts on OV apparel. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply! This position is Full Time and on-site at our beautiful shop in Nolita!
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top