Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our technology team and support initiatives across the entire business. The right candidate is a versatile engineer, able to jump into a team environment, and make an immediate impact while also being able to autonomously lead initiatives and drive them to completion. S/he has the ability to work across a variety of systems, and create stable solutions that allow Outdoor Voices to continue to scale. Familiarity with Ecomm Platforms, API Design, Operations, Fulfillment, POS systems, and ERP systems are all a plus.
- Build out systems that scale using modern web technologies
- Own feature delivery through completion
- Mentor and leading other engineers to ensure OV builds great end-to-end experiences for our customers.
- Work within an existing codebase, identify areas for improvement, and implement the improvements.
- Ship and maintain critical business operation systems
- Work cross-functionally across business to deliver best in class experiences
- Lead initiatives and report out status
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in CS or a related technical field
- Comfortable consuming third party APIs, and building systems to reliably connect and scale them with other systems.
- Agile and excited to work in a start-up, team environment
- Familiar with building, launching, and supporting scalable solutions
- Knowledgeable of automation/deployment best practices, and capable of building out a continuous deployment workflow
- Familiar with software development life cycles, and able to lead by example in planning and estimating out tasks for projects
- Familiar with testing strategies, and help lead the team to ensure all software is being delivered with high quality
- Database Experience
- Java Script Experience
- Python/Django Experience
- Shopify/Netsuite Experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our team is made up of casual Recreationalists who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2014, Outdoor Voices has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes and Fast Co.
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Director, Product Strategy
Mariel partners with the Design Team, helping them execute and realize their creative visions. She ensures Outdoor Voices’ technical apparel and brand reflect the company’s inclusive approach to activity.
Back to top