Freelance eComm Photo Retoucher
Outdoor Voices is seeking a Freelance eComm Photo Retoucher to handle all retouching needs for eCommerce assets. This position requires extreme attention to detail and a commitment to consistency and brand equity across all imagery.
- Ensures receipt and organization of selected imagery for all relevant SKUs from photo team, according to standard Creative Team file protocol
- Produces retouched imagery of the highest quality in a timely fashion, according to exact specifications from eComm Art Director
- Responds willingly to constructive feedback from eComm Art Director and Creative Director
- Efficiently color-corrects imagery based upon feedback from color QC process
- Performs quality control prior to delivery of final retouched assets to Photo Producer
- 3+ years experience in high-end retouching and photo post-production
- Demonstrates outstanding skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Bridge (preferably Adobe Creative Suite as a whole)
- Professionalism and excellent communication throughout all stages of the retouching process
- Understanding of layer comps
- A developed eye for color and image cropping
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our team is made up of casual Recreationalists who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2014, Outdoor Voices has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes and Fast Co.
Back to top