Who We Are:
Outdoor Voices is an active lifestyle brand. We believe in freeing fitness from performance, and embrace activity with ease, humor, and delight. We feel that Doing Things – moving your body and having fun with friends – outlasts a win when it comes to inspiring sustainably active lives. Our mission is to get people out there and Doing Things together, to redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
Outdoor Voices Founder and CEO Tyler Haney was always an athlete, but stopped resonating with the neon/black/mesh apparel on the market and the harder, faster, stronger mentality that went with it. She realized that what inspired her to stay active was completely different – more balanced, fun, and freeing – than the pressure to perform that once fueled her competitive edge. While studying at Parsons School of Design, she became obsessed with technical fabrics and shortly after graduation set out to create a new category of activewear.
Freeing fitness from performance.
Technical Apparel for Recreation.
To spark bonds through activity and redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
We’re casual joggers, dog walkers, hikers, dribble-dribblers, and team players who integrate activity into everything we do –from product design to team culture. Our goal is to grow the OV Community by participating in it, to inspire Doing Things together by Doing Things, together.
About the role:
We’ve built incredible product, brand, and community. We are now looking for a world class individual to join our team as Executive Assistant to provide advanced and diverse administrative support for the CEO. The successful candidate will manage executive schedules, coordinate all aspects of travel planning, plan meetings, and events. More importantly, he/she will build relationships throughout the organization, exercise judgment and discretion, represent the company and brand in line with our culture.
Specific Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop a system of filing and organizing information to easily track reports and other documents necessary to the function.
- Manage the executive's calendar to ensure a productive and positive flow to the day's activities.
- Schedule meetings with both internal and external clients ensuring there are no scheduling conflicts and making sure the executive knows where they need to be and when.
- Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports.
- Conduct phone and email correspondence in line with the communication of the Executive.
- Interact with employees of all levels, investors, partners and executives in the industry of all levels.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of three years experience providing administrative support to an executive level
- Administrative experience in a startup or other fast-paced office, juggling multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organizational ability and attention to detail demonstrated in previous work experience
- MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Digitally savvy across social media and workplace collaboration apps/tools
- Passion for supporting a dynamic, mission-driven organization
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Ability to interface with a variety of people and represent the Company in a professional manner and with discretion/maintaining confidentiality as appropriate
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Willingness to travel 50%
- Love activity
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
Back to top