Outdoor Voices is looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Production Designer to join our team.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team members to produce compelling digital solutions that support design on all digital paid, owned and earned channels.
- Process and produce multiple digital ads for integrated campaigns, resizing art/layout accordingly to specs - directing junior team members as as needed.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
- Design with versatility and constantly seek new and innovative ways to design for the digital consumer
- Communicate and present design concepts to various internal and external audiences.
- Participate in collaboration with teams outside of internal creative that includes eComm, Email, Paid Social and UX/UI managers.
- Creatively mentor less senior designers, provide support and guidance.
- Resident expert on current and future digital media trends, suggesting new ways to implement new technologies
- Demonstrate flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Inspiring energy giving member of the team. Be positive and choose to be optimistic. Self starting attitude. Be proactive.
- Ensure high standards and quality assurance across all work produced so that it is cohesive, consistent, and brand-right.
- 5+ years of digital production/graphic design related experience
- 1-2 years of integrated digital campaign experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of digital photography and image manipulation
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Great attitude and no ego - happy to do digital ad production when needed
- HTML/CSS knowledge a plus (but not required)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2014, Outdoor Voices has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Director, Product Strategy
Mariel partners with the Design Team, helping them execute and realize their creative visions. She ensures Outdoor Voices’ technical apparel and brand reflect the company’s inclusive approach to activity.
Back to top