Digital Asset Coordinator
Outdoor Voices is looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Asset Coordinator to join our team.
- Cross-functionally coordinate video and photographic assets from pre-production to post-production and manage digital assets
- Own image library, including archiving and delivering image assets to pertinent teammates as needed for eComm, external agencies for social testing etc.
- Flat imagery production, seamless delivery in optimized formats to eComm, Marketing, PR
- Retouch Mark Ups
- Manage Freelance Vendors (retouchers) to ensure timely delivery of on-spec digital assets
- Name and maintain digital asset file/structure organization
- Deliver selects and crops to spec from existing assets
- Manage day-to-day oversight, coordination, and use of the DAM
- Continuously optimize product imagery production and maintain budgets and estimates
- Clearly informing image usage rights.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a creative or digital marketing environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop, Bridge and Lightroom
- Experience working with Dropbox, Airtable, and/or Adobe Digital Asset Manager
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top