Customer Experience Manager
- Oversee the CX Team day-to-day— schedule, manage, motivate, and lead by example.
- Cultivate talent and lead recruiting efforts to grow the team
- Operationalize customer data and feedback, both within the team (e.g. measure and improve Associate performance) and the company at large (e.g. make customer trends actionable).
- Design systems & processes—and oversee production of necessary training materials—that enable our team to provide best-in-class Customer Experience.
- Audit CX workflows to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and compliance.
- Identify issues & interruptions and implement long-term, strategic solutions.
- Develop close, collaborative relationship with internal OV teams.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to ensure consistency of experience and encourage multi-channel customer engagement.
- BA or BS
- 2-3 years of experience in a CX leadership position.
- Excellent time and project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple and changing daily initiatives — both your own and those of the team.
- A strategic thinker, who can drive alignment with clear and persuasive communication.
- Experience building, training, and scheduling a customer experience team.
- A true bias toward action and the ability to motivate it in others; the embodiment of “Doing Things is better than Not Doing Things.”
- Experience with Kustomer and Dial Pad a plus.
Meet Some of Outdoor Voices's Employees
Megan P.Influencer Marketing Manager
Megan is responsible for growing the Outdoor Voices digital community. She manages the ambassador program and identifies social influencers and ambassadors to bring the product and brand mission to life.
Back to top