Customer Experience Associate
Customer Experience is fundamental to Outdoor Voices and our success. As a Customer Experience Associate, you are responsible for building community through consistently delightful experiences. Associates provide service across channels that is proactive, empathetic, humorous, and human. You will become a systems, process, and product guru, able to efficiently and completely resolve any customer inquiry while serving as a representative of the OV brand directly to our customer.
- Create an exceptional, unique, and fundamentally human experience through stellar customer service
- Develop necessary brand, product, and system expertise to guide customers through the purchasing journey
- Dive into questions or issues that arise during fulfillment and returns, and troubleshoot solutions
- Adhere to guidelines on conversation processes, including categorizing and elevating issues as needed
- Tackle day-to-day operational tasks such as allocating shipments, analyzing damages, and processing returns
- Embody the OV culture of Doing Things and move through each task or customer interaction with ease, humor and delight
- BA or BS preferred
- No relevant work experience required
- Passionate about the OV brand — the story, the community, and the product
- Friendly, clever, self-motivated team player
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Love a good high-five.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation package
OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
Outdoor Voices is an activewear brand that is on a mission to get the world moving. By freeing fitness from performance and bringing play back into everyday life, we are building a community of Recreational enthusiasts who believe that #DoingThings — moving your body and having fun with friends — is the surest, most important way to a happy and healthy life.
Back to top