Customer Experience Associate
Who We Are:
Outdoor Voices is an active lifestyle brand. We believe in freeing fitness from performance, and embrace activity with ease, humor, and delight. We feel that Doing Things – moving your body and having fun with friends – outlasts a win when it comes to inspiring sustainably active lives. Our mission is to get people out there and Doing Things together, to redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
Outdoor Voices Founder and CEO Tyler Haney was always an athlete, but stopped resonating with the neon/black/mesh apparel on the market and the harder, faster, stronger mentality that went with it. She realized that what inspired her to stay active was completely different – more balanced, fun, and freeing – than the pressure to perform that once fueled her competitive edge. While studying at Parsons School of Design, she became obsessed with technical fabrics and shortly after graduation set out to create a new category of activewear.
Freeing fitness from performance.
Technical Apparel for Recreation.
To spark bonds through activity and redefine recreation as part of everyday life.
We’re casual joggers, dog walkers, hikers, dribble-dribblers, and team players who integrate activity into everything we do –from product design to team culture. Our goal is to grow the OV Community by participating in it, to inspire Doing Things together by Doing Things, together.
What we’re looking for:
- Desire to go above and beyond (and below and around and through and out of your way) to establish Outdoor Voices as a top-tier Customer Experience ecommerce brand
- A quick learner with the capacity to be both a product knowledge expert and a technological and process wizard. Understand the tools at your disposal and how you can use them to help customers
- Cleverness. You should be able to quickly and completely solve any problem that may arise for customers or potential customers before, during, and after purchase
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple and changing daily initiatives. Adapt to and incorporate change
- A person who has heard or seen—or better yet, has made—a humorous statement or action and enjoyed the experience - “Doing Things is better than Not Doing Things.” Take action and be results-oriented; anticipate the next move and make it
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage all day-to-day customer interaction—responding to or redirecting all inbound inquiries and feedback, both online and over the phone. No task is too small.
- Gather and analyze customer data and feedback to develop deep understanding of OV customer. Understand their journey, elevate their feedback, and identify opportunities for improvement. You are our customer’s voice to the rest of the company
- Work with fellow CXers, along with the operations and technology teams, to improve and streamline our customer’s experience
- Work with fellow CXers, along with the marketing team, to advance and execute unique outreach efforts that both grow our our brand and our customer loyalty
- BA or BS. No relevant work experience required
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively the written and spoken word, preferably with open- mindedness, light-heartedness, and a deep well of compassion
- We’re all about approaching activity with ease, moderation, humor, and delight. You should be able to approach Customer Experience the same way. And absolutely crush it.
Compensation and perks:
- Competitive salary, benefits, and access to the latest OV gear.
Back to top