Acquisition and Growth Marketer
Outdoor Voices is looking for an experienced and passionate Acquisition and Growth Marketer to join our team in Austin, TX.
- Drive customer acquisition across all channels leveraging paid and unpaid strategies
- Manage relationships with external agencies as needed
- Build and manage a team of world-class Growth Marketers
- Develop and execute a paid marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic display, affiliates and catalog that drives cost-effective new customer growth
- Budget effectively across your channels, track marketing, and keep track of ROI
- Analyze campaign data and partner with other channel managers to continuously optimize and improve campaign performance.
- Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for your channels, and identify opportunities for upside
- Use marketing performance data to inform the development of testable new strategies.
- Combine your deep analytical skills with customer empathy, to ensure we consistently deliver delightful, customer-centric experiences
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy to drive high-quality organic traffic
- Work with the Technology Team to implement changes on the site ranging from landing pages to ensure strong conversion, to on page SEO strategies
- Partner cross functionally with Merchandise Planning and eCommerce to implement a consistent marketing strategy
- 8+ years in acquisition marketing, with experience developing, planning, and executing digital customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting performance and business impact.
- Delivered measurable audience and revenue growth.
- Demonstrated channel expertise across the entire marketing mix including offline and online channels.
- Proven detail-oriented channel management, with experience in acquisition marketing, data analysis, and optimization techniques.
- Used analytical thinking to seek out new ways to drive new customer growth
- Proven ability to prioritize and re-prioritize based on changing business needs.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our Recreational team is made up of casual joggers, dog walkers, and dribble-dribblers who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2013, Outdoor Voices has outfitted over 75,000 customers and has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes, and Fast Co.
Back to top