SR. HR Business Partner
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
We have an ambitious goal - to transform the healthcare industry globally - and look for people who align with this mission, enjoy this journey, and have a hunger to succeed. Achieving this bold, ambitious goal will also require strong thought leadership, cultivation of amazing culture and coaching of all levels of our organization.
Our Commercial Solutions team in NYC is focused on selling technology driven marketing solutions into the top pharmaceutical (life sciences), research and CPG (lifestyles) companies and are growing at over 100% year over year. The HR Business Partner will be instrumental in helping to solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You will be a champion of ContextMedia’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders on our Commercial Solutions team (100+ employees), to help them strengthen and build their organizations and take them to the next level.
- Partner closely with leadership and people managers for NYC office on all things people related such as: organizational change, compliance, engagement, talent management, etc.;
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors;
- Manage and facilitate organizational design changes and help support growth and and visioning;
- Assist with workforce planning and compensation strategies for sales teams;
- Utilize best practices and sound judgement to help leaders make difficult decisions
- Respond to employee concerns and conduct investigations as needed;
- Manage and facilitate the performance calibration process for the NYC teams;
- Coach and help the leaders design and execute succession plans for key roles across their organizations.
- Previous experience (8+ years) as an HRBP, partnering with high growth sales teams is a must;
- Sales compensation experience and ability to partner with Sales Ops is a must;
- Experience transforming sales functions to a highly consultative model is critical, in addition to having experience working with sales training vendors is desirable;
- High Growth, high tech HRBP experience is a must and a healthcare background is desirable but not a necessity.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the Outcome Health family
Meet Some of Outcome Health (formerly ContextMedia)'s Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top