Sr. Corporate Counsel
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
WHO ARE YOU
You are an experienced Senior Counsel that has expertise in a variety of legal areas and have a strong desire to help lead our growing legal team. You’ll partner with business leaders to own the end to end execution of legal matters throughout the entire organization to drive impact and action. As Outcome Health’s Counsel, it’s essential that you have at least 8 years of experience in areas such as, contract negotiation, intellectual property, finance, employment law and more.
You have a passion for driving business outcomes while mitigating risk, display and promote high standards of ethical conduct and thrive in a culture of innovation. Experience working with healthcare compliance is a plus. You are in service of Outcome Health’s continued growth while maintaining world class infrastructure, compliance and relationships in all corporate matters. You’re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity.
- A Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school and admittance in good standing with at least one state bar;
- At least 6 years of experience practicing law at a law firm or in house (or combination of both);
- Excellent contract drafting, negotiation and management skills;
- Ability to manage litigation and employment matters;
- Displays and promotes high standards of ethical conduct;
- A working knowledge of healthcare compliance;
- A laser focus on driving business outcomes while mitigating risk and meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment under very tight deadlines;
- Natural ability to build relationships and to work within a team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the Outcome Health family
Meet Some of Outcome Health (formerly ContextMedia)'s Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top