VP of Marketing
VP OF MARKETING
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
As the VP of Marketing at Outcome Health, you will activate potential and existing customers with a drumbeat of relevant content throughout the customer journey to ultimately support our customers for life. To do this, we connect with our customers to understand their stories, and we share those stories with the world. As the marketing leader for the Provider Solutions team, you will drive brand awareness, new member growth, product integration, and engagement of the Outcome Health platform to specialty practice offices and health systems. You will manage and hire a team, and work across the organization to drive full funnel engagement through both traditional and digital channels. You’ll focus on growth through inbound marketing, implementing email marketing, SEO, SEM, conversion/optimization and offline marketing including conference, direct mail and experiential.
The VP of Marketing will manage and work closely with the sales and product teams to develop marketing campaigns that will increase adoption and continue to expand our provider network, while also building brand loyalty.
This opportunity is in no way about status quo. Outcome Health is the future of Health Intelligence.
- Based in our Chicago, IL headquarters
- 10+ years marketing experience, including 5+ years in a managerial/leadership role.
- A completed bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required. An MBA is preferred.
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced and innovative organization
- Healthcare or Technology Industry experience (experience at a technology company marketing to healthcare providers and systems preferred)
- Has an expertise across different marketing channels and disciplines from product, brand, digital, conference/events and print marketing
- Experience contributing to executive team and board-level corporate decisions and strategy.
- Has partnered directly with a sales organization and fueled sales pipelines
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage a heavy workload. A player-coach who can lead and execute
- Experience marketing to specific health practices/systems and a deep understanding of healthcare specialties (oncology, cardiology, rheumatology, etc) would be a plus
- You are data driven and seek to build a business that will be the dominant player in the market
- Your team loves working for you; your colleagues love working with you; your manager loves having you on their team.
- You can set operational targets and manage a cross-functional efforts to achieve those targets.
- You are a collaborative, hard working, problem solver, who leads by example.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top