Technical Project Manager
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO YOU ARE
The mission of Technology Services is to support our employees who are relentlessly working to improve health outcomes by impacting millions each month through contextual and actionable video programming in physician practices nationwide. As a Technical Project Manager in Technology Services, you will be instrumental in delivering the experience our employees use to accomplish their roles within the organization. You’ll be responsible for managing the pipeline and deliverables of business technology requests, coordinating internal resources to deliver world class results. We’re looking for someone who takes ownership of their work, is resourceful in their problem-solving skills and is able to think creatively. We want someone who has a passion for setting the performance bar and thrives in an energetic team environment, while delivering a fully integrated solution that fits into one holistic technology stack.
Outcome Health places emphasis on delivering white-glove customer service. Therefore, it is imperative for the Technical Project Manager to place value on detail; but also pair this with a sense of urgency for execution. Technology Services is looking for people who have compassion and empathy for their teammates and a natural IT intuition who can work harder, faster and smarter while taking technical excellence to a whole new level.
- Manages scope, budget, resource utilization and management, dependencies, schedule, change, issues and risks and communicate that they are met.
- Develop and manage all project plans including any cross dependencies.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify use cases, roles and other business requirements for each project.
- Projects may include infrastructure (including hardware and network upgrades), software (including upgrades and new technology), and service offerings.
- Manage communication and change management.
- Report on project progress and team performance against tasks and milestones.
- 5+ years of experience working in an information technology environment.
- Experience working in the G Suite platform.
- Strong knowledge of various IT functions and terminology.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization, tailoring communications for the appropriate audience.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual with the ability to drive tasks through successful completion.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- PMP certification preferred.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top