WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a technology architect with expertise in leading the implementation and design of software delivery platform standardizations, including infrastructure, architecture, methodology, process, and tool stack. You’ll work with all aspects of the product and platform development, including collaborating with hardware, media content and design engineering teams to build our end to end mobile and platform solutions. You will also partner with our commercial solutions and provider solutions team to build incredibly useful technology and intuitive services drives impact and action.
You have a passion for approaching each and every challenge with a beginner’s mindset and thrive in a culture of innovation. Experience in the design planning of complex systems at scale while remaining technical enough to dive into code is a big plus. You understand the importance in always thinking a year ahead of business goals when it comes to scalability, security and stability. You’re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity. You want to build things that matter.
- 15+ years of technology experience with involvement in all phases of SDLC with over 7+ years of experience in enterprise architecture, application architecture, and large-scale transactional system development
- Extensive experience in end-to-end large-scale enterprise systems that are responsible for high volume transactions
- Background in programming languages such as Java, ROR, MYSQL and/or Android Mobile application development
- Knowledge in AWS cloud based application architecture
- Obsessed with customer-centric focused solutions that are scalable and strategic
- Ability to possess a strong technical mind frame while understanding how to communicate with stakeholders at all levels regarding system design, architecture.
- Significant experience with and knowledge of HTTP, REST, JSON, quality standards, legislation and best practices
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top