Systems Engineer, Multimedia
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO YOU ARE
The mission of Technology Services is to support our employees who are relentlessly working to improve health outcomes by impacting millions each month through contextual and actionable video programming in physician practices nationwide. As a Multimedia Support Engineer in Technology Services, you will be instrumental in developing the experience of our employees through the Multimedia they use to do accomplish their roles. We’re looking for someone who takes ownership of their work, is resourceful in their problem-solving skills and is able to think creatively. This individual will work together with a team to provide both local and remote support for all of our employees and will take on projects that will require clear communication and completion in a timely manner. We want someone who has a passion for setting the performance bar and thrives in an energetic team environment, while delivering a fully integrated solution that fits into one holistic technology stack.
Outcome Health places emphasis on delivering white-glove customer service. Therefore, it is imperative for the Multimedia Engineer to place value on detail; but also pair this with a sense of urgency for execution. Technology Services is looking for people who have compassion and empathy for their teammates and a natural IT intuition who can work harder, faster and smarter while taking technical excellence to a whole new level.
- Mentor and manage multimedia team members.
- Monitor and maintain the Unified Communications of Outcome Health.
- Configure, Maintain, and Install advanced Audio/Visual technologies.
- Manage and support multimedia and conferencing technologies.
- Manage and maintain Audio/Visual vendors.
- In collaboration with team members and leadership, implement great support processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Identify opportunities for business enablement through smart use of technology.
- Order, receive, track, and issue hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Develop and implement guidelines for the deployment and management of systems and software.
- Manage, support, and provision business application in a cloud-based environment.
- Write clear, concise documentation for team members in wiki tools (Confluence).
- Evaluate and recommend new software platforms and services.
- 5+ years of experience working in a multimedia environment, saving people’s conferences along the way.
- Extensive experience with Mac OS X system administration and applications: OS configuration, troubleshooting, and knowledge of applications including MS Office, iWork, Parallels, VMware Fusion, and Apple Remote Desktop.
- Strong knowledge of Windows PC troubleshooting and application support, including MS Office, Outlook, G Suite Sync, Box Sync.
- Experience with G Suite for Business, including comprehensive knowledge of Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, and Groups.
- Experience with troubleshooting and installing Cisco TelePresence Hardware.
- Experience with CUCM, VCS, Conductor, and other enterprise conferencing technologies.
- Experience with Audio/Visual troubleshooting.
- Experience with production equipment including video matrices, signal distribution, live streaming equipment, and control processors.
- Experience supporting TCP/IP networks and wireless networking.
- Experience supporting and maintaining an integrated Video Conferencing platform.
- Experience with a ticket based support platform.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top