System Design Lead - Electrical Engineering
SYSTEM DESIGN LEAD - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
- Design and develop analog and digital circuits for android tablet devices and accessories.
- Select and test new electronic components. Be able to define component qualification guidelines for our supply chain operations
- Perform WCCA, Simulation, DFMEA, and bench testing.
- Ensure design compliance to customer specifications and ensure “Design for Manufacturing” for our designs.
- Support module builds, analyze and troubleshoot modules in the lab, and if needed, at the ODM site.
- Completes the definition of complex electrical designs, arbitrates design options, and monitors results. Drives and documents internal & external design meetings.
- Ensures that electrical design meets requirements, works with internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements are totally understood. Responsible for product electrical design and bill of material validation, optimization, & tracking
- Successfully communicates appropriate project information to cross-functional teams and management. Be main technical interface to the company and the ODM for the electrical design.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems in an effective manner, utilizing 8D problem solving methodologies.
- Provides technical support to production, marketing, sales, and/or other departments.
- Leads quotation activities for potential new projects.
- Some amount of international travel will be required.
Solid knowledge of DC and AC electronics, discrete filters, AD/DA circuitry, Digital Controllers, Voltage Regulators, Power Management circuits, ESD, EMI, and low frequency circuitry.
You want to build things that matter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in analog and power electronics design and development.
- Schematic Capture tool, MathCAD, Pspice, MSOffice applications
- Familiarity with Mobile handset Chipset vendors and reference designs
- Mobile Device development experience
- Able to apply design/development tools as required (FMEA, 8D Methodology, etc.).
- IQFMEA, Familiar with Lab test equipment
- Fundamental knowledge of mobile and tablet devices.
- Experience working on a small, fast moving, highly skilled team
- Proven track record of successful and timely product delivery and of driving technical innovation
- History of setting aggressive yet attainable goals, and motivating teams to achieve them
- A focus on product and technology strategy
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top