Strategy and Operations Analyst
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a highly detail-oriented and driven sales strategy operator who will give Outcome Health a competitive edge by optimizing sales force effectiveness and achieving consistent sustainable sales success through the use of analytics, data management tools, and deal management strategies. You’ll work across the Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Marketing Science teams to help maximize Outcome Health’s inventory.
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you’ll partner with our Deal Desk Lead to manage the deal approval process, and articulate deal value and business cases with various internal stakeholders. You have a passion for developing and proposing innovative deal structures and pricing models.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, finance or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a sales operations role, partnering with Sales to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields.
- Detailed-oriented and a min of 1 year experience working in Salesforce and other systems.
- Assist Sales teams in creating and positioning deals, which involves acting as the liaison between Sales and other key stakeholders involved in the deal structuring process (e.g. Sales Operations, Accounting, Order Management, Legal, Product Marketing, etc.)
- Act as a Sales-facing subject matter expert on process and policy related matters.
- Strong change management skills and experience with a rapidly changing business environment and ongoing operational improvements.
- Strong analytical, accounting, and Excel skills
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top