WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are the subject matter expert (SME) providing internal and external technical expertise to Outcome Health’s platform and products; solving technical implementation challenges. You’ll work cross functionally with our Provider Solutions, Product and Sales teams early in the purchasing process to create the IT attack plan. In addition to partnering with internal teams, you will consult on technical solutions with external IT Project Managers, Security and Networking teams. Direct impact and collaboration with department leaders, managers, and individual contributors will be on a daily basis to communicate complicated technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders. As the technical subject matter expert, it’s essential you thrive in fast-paced, team-focused environments where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high.
You have a passion for bringing strong technical intellect while driving communication and collaboration amongst internal and external stakeholders and thrive in a culture of innovation. Experience working with Technical Pre-Sales is a plus. You understand that overcoming the IT concerns and delivering on their requirements is crucial to closing the sale. Additionally, the ability to efficiently communicate Outcome Health’s product(s) functionality and specifications to C-Suite, Technical and Non-Technical audience will prove success in this role.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the information technology landscape - including Healthcare/Hospital systems infrastructure, security, networking and Desktop Linux experience(Ubuntu);
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Healthcare IT space;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in technology integration or proven related technical solution architect experience in addition to experience implementing multi-node LAN/WAN networks across various advanced topologies (Wifi, Ethernet) while leveraging best in class security standards;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and influencing skills to drive implementation and a strong analytical, problem solving abilities.
- Work with clients’ network teams to ensure smooth product integration into their network;
- Demonstrate expertise regarding our product portfolio;
- Provide pre-sale consultation to the sales and implementation team;
- Provide post-sale support to installation personnel to clarify expectations: including diagrams and written documentation;
- Aid in developing Sales Engineer colleagues, through either technical or sales experience;
- Drive best solution practices throughout team and inform Product Management of recurring issues in the field toward enhancements;
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills through project management and consultation on technical setup;
- Proactively resolve client issues and explain resolutions to both technical and executive audiences;
- Bridge between client and product teams;
- Architect preliminary deployment solutions for enterprise and SMB networks.;
- Aid in technical training to sales and support teams.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top