Software Developer - Android
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our product development team at Outcome Health, our mission is to empower people living with chronic conditions to make lifestyle and behavior changes - their experience with our smart TVs and tablets at the point-of-care plays an impactful role in achieving this ambitious goal.
- 2-3 years experience with Android/Java.
- Ability to work with, maintain, and expand existing codebase.
- Experience working with other engineering teams (back-end, analytics, etc..) to build a larger platform.
- Experience with REST APIs and design principles a plus.
- Real-time embedded programming (C/C++) a plus.
- Confidence in recognizing inefficiencies in not just the immediate Android code, but the larger system.
- Work with team members to design/implement solutions.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top