WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
As a member of the Growth Strategy & Analytics team, the SME Analytics leader will work closely with pharmaceutical or payer/provider executive clients to use analytics to derive valuable insights and performance measures of Outcome Health’s products and services.
We are looking for someone that can provide high level clinical outcomes analysis, while also being able to communicate at an executive level with key external stakeholders (pharmaceuticals or payers / providers). This individual will also work closely with the sales and business development teams to obtain new clients and retain existing clients.
- Function as a trusted advisor by developing high quality outcomes analysis with executive-level decision-makers and influencers inside key accounts
- Think creatively and have credibility in the healthcare industry
- Understand clinical care in a wide set of diseases and knowledge of non-clinical influences that impact care
- Understand proficiently the value proposition to drive business results
- Support clients with ad hoc data investigations and analytics
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare or life sciences
- 5+ years of leading a healthcare analytics function
- Experience applying analytics to diverse large data sets to derive valuable insights and performance measures
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Is an ambitious, self-starter who proactively thinks about opportunities and how to drive change
- Be comfortable in ambiguous and rapidly evolving situations and should be a team player that strives to deliver personal and team goals
- Experience in and/or comfort with a high growth start-up environment and its associated pace, rate of change and lack of rigidity around permission and oversight. Successful people are challenged to identify new opportunities and create solutions if the potential return is great enough
- Ability to travel as needed
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top