Senior Systems Engineer, Infrastructure
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO WE NEED
The mission of Technology Services is to partner with team members who are relentlessly working to improve health outcomes by impacting millions each month through contextual and actionable video programming in physician practices nationwide. As a Senior Systems Engineer in Technology Services, you will be instrumental in the architecture and deployment of essential services and hardware at Outcome Health. We’re looking for someone who takes ownership of their work, is resourceful in their problem-solving skills, exercises discretion, and is able to think creatively. You will be responsible for the infrastructure initiatives of Outcome Health, including core services, disaster recovery, security hardware, monitoring, and maintenance schedule. We want someone who has a passion for setting the performance bar and thrives in an energetic team environment, while delivering a fully integrated solution that fits into one holistic technology stack.
Outcome Health places emphasis on delivering white-glove customer service. Therefore, it is imperative for the Senior System Engineer to place value on detail; but also pair this with a sense of urgency for execution. Technology Services is looking for people who have compassion and empathy for their teammates and a natural IT intuition who can work harder, faster and smarter while taking technical excellence to a whole new level.
- Manage and build the infrastructure requirements of the organization.
- Manage and maintain the change management process.
- Automate core services, updates, patches, and other necessary tasks.
- Manage and maintain a hybrid infrastructure for the organization.
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships.
- Architect and implement new solutions for the organization
- Provide leadership and guidance to our support team members.
- Provide tier 2 troubleshooting and support.
- Troubleshoot advanced issues for multiple OS’s, including Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Work closely with software providers to monitor systems and resolve issues.
- Setup and configure new applications and technologies for the enterprise.
- 5+ years of experience managing and maintaining SaaS and on-premise applications.
- Experience managing and maintaining users in Active Directory and performing integrations using technologies such as LDAP.
- Experience with virtualization services such as Hyper-V and VMWare.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki, ISR, ASA, and other networking technologies.
- Experience with G Suite administration.
- Experience with foundation networking principles such as VLAN assignment, trunks, and switching and routing.
- Strong familiarity with installation and maintenance with on-premise apps such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top