Senior HR Business Partner
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are an experienced HR Business Partner with experience solving complex organizational challenges through people related solutions. You’ll work with our Commercial Solutions team (life sciences, research and CPG-life styles) in NYC and partner with business leaders to help them strengthen and build their organizations, that drives impact and action to take them to the next level. As the on-site Senior HR Business Partner, it’s essential that you utilize best practices and sound judgment to help leaders make difficult decisions, coach and help leaders design and execute succession plans for key roles across their organizations and partner closely with leadership and people managers in NYC on all things people related such as: compliance, compensation, talent management and more.
You have a passion for being a champion of a company's values and thrive in a culture of innovation. Experience working with a high tech healthcare organizations is a plus (8+ years) and experience partnering with high growth sales teams is a must. You’re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity.
- Partner closely with leadership and people managers for NYC office on all things people related such as: organizational change, compliance, engagement, talent management, etc.;
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors;
- Manage and facilitate organizational design changes and help support growth and and visioning;
- Assist with workforce planning and compensation strategies for sales teams;
- Utilize best practices and sound judgement to help leaders make difficult decisions
- Respond to employee concerns and conduct investigations as needed;
- Manage and facilitate the performance calibration process for the NYC teams;
- Coach and help the leaders design and execute succession plans for key roles across their organizations.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top