Senior Finance Manager - Industry Solutions
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
WHO ARE YOU
Are you an over achiever? Do you have an obsession to get ahead? Have you slayed dragons? Outcome health is looking for a senior finance leader to partner with our high powered, highly seasoned commercial sales team in NYC. You will provide thought leadership to the EVP of Growth while building ground level financial/analytical infrastructure. Create financial processes including forecasting, OPEX budgeting, Marketing capital allocation and headcount planning. Provide strategic thinking on pricing, go to market strategy and new business development. Become the senior finance leader in our NYC office.
- Proven track record in finance analysis/operation and business development, preferably in a global organization with P&L and FP&A responsibility.
- Proven experience in building and managing financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis and problem solving. Can turn data into clear, actionable programs. The successful candidate will also have a comfort with details and complicated data, can dive deep, and communicate implications and solutions.
- Experience serving as a trusted partner to their senior leadership team through short term and long term financial planning processes, confronting and overcoming challenging situations, enabling growth, and driving efficiency improvement.
- A proven track record of sound decision making, taking ownership and delivering results.
- Have a firm grasp of financial processes and broad commercial understanding.
- Experience working in a matrix environment, knows how to influence strategy and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated excellent business judgment and can generate ideas and solve problems independently.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with adversity and rapidly changing operating conditions while still delivering results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, professional demeanor.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top