Senior Compliance Officer
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
As Outcome Health’s Senior Compliance Officer for Business Operations you will provide input to ensure that appropriate controls are identified, developed and implemented, to meet operational and regulatory requirements, industry best practices and to support strategic objectives. You will develop programs, procedures and training to ensure compliance with Outcome Health’s internal policies related to contracting, deal scoping, deal reporting, data governance and research. You will also lead monitoring, testing and reporting for compliance with internal policies and will support senior management in working with the business and internal teams to ensure that these controls are embedded in all relevant activities undertaken, from system development to operations. This role will report directly to our the Head of Legal.
- Develop programs, policies and training to ensure compliance with OH’s internal policies related to scoping, contracting, reporting, data governance and research.
- Implement and execute programs for monitoring compliance with policies.
- Document internal controls and suggest additional controls where appropriate.
- Interface with external auditors as required.
- Implement process for reporting and remediating areas of non-compliance.
- Collaborate with information technology department to ensure technology processes and systems enable compliance with internal policies and enhance compliance reporting.
- Produce reports to senior management documenting compliance measurements and efficacy of policies.
- Recommend and implement new policies to drive continuous business process improvement.
- Act as an independent reviewer to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated, and resolved.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and put practices in place to avoid such situations in the future.
Keeps senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience as a corporate compliance officer or internal auditor
- BA/BS or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing standards and industry best-practices of IAB, MRC, TAG, Mobile Marketing Association or other relevant organizations.
- Related certifications (CPA, CIA, CMA, CCEP, CPCO or similar) are a plus.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required to interact effectively with our internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business issues associated with analytics, data management, IT processes, and related risks and controls, identifying root causes and recommending solutions.
- Knowledge or experience in statistical modeling and sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Strong project management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top