Sales Strategy & Operations Senior Associate
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
The Sales Strategy and Operations organization will give Outcome Health a competitive edge, optimize sales force effectiveness and achieve consistent sustainable sales success. Our highly skilled Sales Strategy and Operations team will provide data trend analysis and insight development leading to the basis for key decision-making and profitability growth for the organization. If our sales reps are NASCAR drivers, Sales Strategy and Operations are the engineers and pit crew.
The Sales and Strategy Operations Senior Associate will be a highly collaborative role, as you will work closely with executive leadership to motivate and drive performance of the Sales team. You will consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity, analyze sales metrics data, and leverage data to effectively coach and develop a high performance sales organization. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lead the forecasting and revenue recognition process for the Sales organization and work with your business partners to set appropriate KPIs and track performance.
- Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches.
- Support sales leadership on operational and strategic issues to optimize resources (opex and headcount) to drive revenue growth in focused markets. Perform market analysis deep dives and opportunity sizing exercises and provide insights through detailed revenue and product analysis.
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business insights and recommendations.
- Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through process improvements.
- 4-6 years of professional work experience, with a required 2-3 years minimum experience in sales operations, sales analytics, and/or strategy consulting, finance.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to C-level audiences.
- Experience with Excel, Salesforce, SQL and Tableau.
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top