Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a highly detail-oriented and driven sales strategy operator who will give Outcome Health a competitive edge by optimizing sales force effectiveness and achieving consistent sustainable sales success through the use of analytics, data management tools, and deal management strategies. You’ll work across the Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Marketing Science teams to help maximize Outcome Health’s inventory.
The Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst will be a highly collaborative role, as you will work closely with the team, sales and xfn partners to motivate and drive performance of the Sales team. You will consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity, analyze sales metrics data, and leverage data to effectively coach and develop a high performance sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, finance or related field. Experience in tech, consulting or investment banking a plus.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to C-level audiences.
- Experience with Excel, Salesforce, SQL and Tableau.
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases.
- Strong change management skills and experience with a rapidly changing business environment and ongoing operational improvements.
- Strong analytical, accounting, and Excel skills
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top