WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a Sales Engineer with excellent technical, communication and organizational skills and previous experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a rapidly expanding customer base. You’ll work hand in hand with the Sales teams (in addition to Product & Implementation) and our prospective enterprise customers to recommend integration strategies, design project & connectivity plans and overall facilitate making the sales executives more productive and collaborative. As the Sales Engineer, it’s essential that you have the ability to influence change across multiple departments, have the necessary technical chops, an entrepreneurial spirit and strong consultative communication skills.
You have a passion for collaboration, new technologies are self motivated and thrive in a culture of innovation. Experience working within healthcare or technology is a plus. You understand that as a Sales Engineer you are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and must have the ability to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. You’re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity.
- Work with Sales teams to design project plans and roll out plans for installation work in conjunction with the Implementation team (drafting, finalizing & managing a strategic implementation plan from end to end);
- Schedule meetings for connectivity pan, & ensure completion prior to closed-won;
- Evangelize Outcome Health’s products & solutions to prospective customers through the delivery of technical overviews and demonstrations;
- Capture requirements from prospective customers in order to create and deliver designs which are mapped to customer needs such as: customizable content, media requests specific to that health system, etc.;
- Owns the relationship with the systems project manager - pre-sales.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top