WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
The ROI Analyst will mine and integrate insights from various large data sets—from prescriber-level transaction (Rx/Mx) data to the company's network affiliations and other record level data—to produce high-quality, consultative analyses supporting management, sales and its brand and agency clients. Analyses will be used to support advertiser campaign strategy, including targeting recommendations and optimization techniques as well as fuel the approach for network growth and recruitment.
Successful candidates are pragmatic in their analytic approach, inquisitive, adaptable, detail-oriented and resourceful and seek to excel in a high-growth, service-oriented culture.
- Leverage advanced analytic techniques to help clients – primarily healthcare – measure and optimize marketing campaigns
- Partner with team members and database management to identify, aggregate and clean data for analysis
- Execute promotion response analyses to client and/or internal specification to client and/or internal specification, often using Excel, SPSS and SQL
- Conduct required statistical testing to specification
- Leverage hypothesis-based research approaches
- Troubleshoot and resolve data anomalies and discrepancies
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Develop project plans and track progress to ensure timely delivery of research findings
- Identify key insights and summarize findings for broader audience, considering implication of analyses on future marketing campaign plans
- Escalate issues, delays and challenges as needed, incorporating recommendations for issue resolution
- Incorporate applicable and industry benchmarks for promotion response to appropriately frame research findings
- Support the development of models used to inform business strategy and drive strategic growth decisions
- Partner with team members to understand and track industry events and implication of those events on our ad sales and network growth
- Develop models to answer key questions from management and business development
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top