Regional Vice President, Strategic Accounts
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
The Regional Vice President, Strategic Accounts will drive new sales and own the executive relationships with our most Strategic Enterprise clients (the largest health systems in the country), approximately 10 named accounts. You will proactively work with prospects and clients to deeply understand their top board and executive level initiatives and align our solutions with the needs of the hospital system. In addition to maintaining the relationships at the C-Suite, the RVP will work with their clients to capture feedback, drive engagement, and identify up-sell opportunities that will expand our current footprint.
The RVP, Strategic Accounts will work in conjunction with their clients and also the assigned Outcome Health team of Client Success Executives (CSE) to uncover and distribute best practices throughout each system to ensure optimization of our solutions. You will be responsible for defining the strategy behind retention and growth within their assigned health systems.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience selling in health systems, healthcare tech, and/or pharmaceutical industries;
- Working with C-level executives in the top health systems;
- Ability to be a self-starter and to function effectively during times of ambiguity, rapid change and growth;
- Experience in navigating complex hierarchies and complicated internal relationships at large healthcare delivery systems;
- Subject matter expert in health care, health systems, and technology;
- Experience working in hyper-growth organizations;
- Strong presentation and consultative selling skills;
- Ability to travel to client locations as necessary (approximately 40% travel).
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top