WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You breathe data and analytics but are even more passionate about delivering insights to tackle big, hairy, audacious challenges. You love brainstorming the big picture as much as rolling up your sleeves and sweating the details. You think it is about time that we bring actionable health intelligence to the point of care. There is a lot to be done.
In this role, you will apply your quantitative expertise to look beyond the data and understand how patients, providers, and caregivers interact with the Outcome platform. You will partner with Product, Engineering, and Business teams to solve problems, identify trends, and elicit new opportunities. You will help inform, influence, and drive key product and operational initiatives that delight users and create meaningful business value.
- Passion for designing and building elegant and intuitive data products that solve core business problems
- Strong proficiency (3+ years of experience) with SQL Databases (i.e. Hive/Presto, Postgres, Redshift, MySQL)
- Ability to design, develop, and maintain Tableau Reports using Tableau Desktop & Tableau Server/Online
- Proven track record delivering solutions within an Agile Software Development lifecycle
- PLUS: Hands-on programming experience with Python (e.g. Jupyter, Pandas, NumPy, SciKit)
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize product requirements from key stakeholders
- Design/monitor product analytics, identifying trends and behaviors to move key metrics (e.g., user funnels and cohort analysis)
- Automate analyses and author SQL-based data pipelines using Hive and Presto
- Organize and structure large amounts of data into compelling reports and dashboards using Tableau
- Deftly communicate learnings and evangelize data-driven recommendations with product, business and leadership teams
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top