At the O Studio we are looking for exceptional people who have the ability to challenge what is and imagine what’s possible. Our in-house creative and strategic agency is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries and the power to change healthcare with content that is both unique and effective. We are seeking those who believe creative content and information can help reimagine the way the world makes healthcare decisions and in turn improve health outcomes.
Title: Medical Editor
The Medical Editor ole for Outcome Health is responsible for the scientific accuracy of biotechnology and pharmaceutical content and for checking the quality of all materials for client submission or for technical deployment. All material must be checked for factual accuracy as well as adequately supported with the current scientific research from leading experts, online sources or technical journals or publications. The Medical Editor will primarily work with the creative and production team to confirm the content of video scripts, online ads or other content targeted for physicians or patients. The Medical Editor works directly with members of the Client Success and O Studio teams and provides complimentary support for our media production team all of whom work on a diverse range of pharmaceutical content projects. One must have an interest in analyzing technical materials and have exceptional attention to detail. A biology or life sciences background is preferred. At least three years specific technical fact checking/proof reading background at a health care agency or pharma company.
- Understanding of clinical practice, ability to perform scientific literature searches
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills; insightful data analysis
- Familiarity with FDA regulations, AMA editorial style, and digital copywriting
- Ability to work on multiple projects, both independently and collaboratively, within a fast-moving and diverse team environment
- Understanding of line-editing and proofreading, checking for formatting consistency, grammatical accuracy, and spelling errors
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Superior knowledge of the English language, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Advanced knowledge of AMA style and Proficiency in FDA/ OPDP/Pharma regulatory issues, pharma agency protocols
- Good judgment and the ability to determine which changes are necessary
- Familiarity with the production process for both online and offline materials
- An ability to work within the style of the creative and brand
- Familiarity with medical terminology
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top