WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO YOU ARE
At O Studio, we are looking for exceptional people who have the ability to challenge what is and imagine what’s possible. Our in-house creative and strategic agency is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries and the power to change healthcare with content that is both unique and effective. We are seeking those who believe creative content and information can help reimagine the way the world makes healthcare decisions and in turn improve health outcomes.
The Medical Editor at Outcome Health will be responsible for the scientific accuracy of biotechnology and pharmaceutical content and for checking the quality of all materials for client submission or for technical deployment. All material must be checked for factual accuracy as well as adequately supported with the current scientific research from leading experts, online sources or technical journals or publications. The Medical Editor will primarily work with the creative and production team to confirm the content of video scripts, online ads or other content targeted for physicians or patients. The Medical Editor will work directly with members of the Client Success and O Studio teams and provides complimentary support for our media production team all of whom work on a diverse range of pharmaceutical content projects. You must have an interest in analyzing technical materials and have exceptional attention to detail. A biology or life sciences background is preferred. 3+ years specific technical fact checking/proof reading background at a health care agency or pharma company.
- Understanding of clinical practice, ability to perform scientific literature searches
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills; insightful data analysis
- Familiarity with FDA regulations, AMA editorial style, and digital copywriting
- Ability to work on multiple projects, both independently and collaboratively, within a fast-moving and diverse team environment
- Understanding of line-editing and proofreading, checking for formatting consistency, grammatical accuracy, and spelling errors
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Superior knowledge of the English language, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Advanced knowledge of AMA style and Proficiency in FDA/ OPDP/Pharma regulatory issues, pharma agency protocols
- Good judgment and the ability to determine which changes are necessary
- Familiarity with the production process for both online and offline materials
- An ability to work within the style of the creative and brand
- Familiarity with medical terminology
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top