WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a dynamic and highly-organized collaborator with experience in keeping legal operations efficient and organized in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the Head of Legal, providing executive administrative support, including scheduling and calendar management, travel arrangements, expense report submission and communication management. You will also be responsible for key legal operational tasks, including, drafting and/or proofreading correspondence, filing, obtaining signatures, maintaining meeting minute books, and comparing contracts against approved forms. You will be involved in managing a variety of legal projects and must be willing to roll up your sleeves to tackle any tasks at hand. We’re looking for someone with a well-honed client service ethic with outstanding communications skills as you work with internal and external stakeholders.
You have a passion for bringing structure where it does not exist, providing a smooth experience while owning a variety of tasks, and you thrive in a culture of innovation. Experience supporting law firm partners and/or corporate legal departments a plus, but you must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where the playbook is waiting for you to write it.
- The ability to meet the needs of a high-growth, fast-paced company;
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience);
- Strong oral communication and writing skills (ex: correspondence assembling decks, memo writing, crafting templates, etc.);
- Strong attention to detail including proofreading skills;
- At least 2 years experience providing administrative support to legal executive and/or legal department;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to see a task to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience with Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive and DocuSign;
- Experience with preparing affidavits, drafting forms, and maintaining sensitive legal documents;
- Experience preparing, processing and maintaining statutory and regulatory filings and records;
- Experience managing legal invoice workflow;
- Experience reviewing and redlining contracts against established tempaltes;
- Notary public or ability to obtain notary public status;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working either at a law firm, a technology company, a healthcare-related company or an advertising company.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top