Lead Pricing Analyst
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
As a member of the Growth Strategy & Analytics team, the Lead Pricing Analyst will create and execute evidence-based analyses to measure the lifetime value of drugs and prescriptions.
We are looking for a professional that will develop analyses to quantify the value generated by Outcome Health’s network. These insights will be used in the development of new pricing strategies and to inform internal and external partners.
- Oversee the development of methodologies and models to support Outcome Health’s pricing programs
- Provide analyses to identify value capture opportunities
- Provide support to Business Development regarding pricing and knowledge for prospective clients
- Think creatively and possess credibility in the healthcare industry
- Support clients with ad hoc data investigations and analytics
- 7+ years of experience in healthcare or life sciences
- 5+ years combined experience in Finance, Pricing, Marketing or related business experience
- Analytic ability to understand and define critical issues (benefit/value, segmentation and pricing)
- Working knowledge and experience in statistical modeling and advanced analytic capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Is an ambitious, self-starter who proactively thinks about opportunities and how to drive change
- Be comfortable in ambiguous and rapidly evolving situations and should be a team player that strives to deliver personal and team goals
- Experience in and/or comfort with a high growth start-up environment and its associated pace, rate of change and lack of rigidity around permission and oversight. Successful people are challenged to identify new opportunities and create solutions if the potential return is great enough
- Ability to travel as needed
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top