WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a creative and driven Human Resources Generalist with the ability to deliver amazing results in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. The foundation of Outcome Health is our family - the team that we build, develop and grow with. You’ll work cross-functionally with key stakeholders, and will be responsible for following a seamless human resources process that drives impact and action. You understand that we have an ambitious goal- to transform the healthcare industry globally and look for people who align with this mission, enjoy this journey and have a hunger to succeed. You’re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business areas and capabilities while staying on top of market trends in order to be a trusted advisor to the business
- Build and maintain a network of passive, top talent through pro-active sourcing
- Recommend innovative ideas and strategies that elevate the recruiting/hiring process and contribute to the long range growth of Outcome Health
- Participate in ad hoc recruiting projects/initiatives as they arise.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top