General Manager, Product
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a Product Leader who is passionate about solving real problems with technology. You will work with our mobile and platform development teams, including content and hardware, and partner with our commercial and provider solutions teams to build incredibly useful technology and intuitive services that drives impact and action. As the bridge between our internal and external stakeholders, it’s essential that you shine in bringing order to chaos by being accountable for defining and executing strategy based on data driven decisions and hypotheses, gaining alignment with company leaders, executing and measuring result.
You want to build things that matter and have an obsession with your customers. You have a bias towards action and an emphasis on quantitative analysis to drive product management towards scale and growth. You thrive in a culture of innovation. Experience working in healthcare, mobile hardware or online video is a big plus. You understand project prioritization at a macro level, but live in the trenches with the teams to outline details, guide execution and own accountability. You act with the mind of an engineer, the heart of a designer and the voice of a diplomat.
You’re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity.
- 7+ years of product management leadership, specifically owning the business success and growth of a new or early stage product
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Advanced degree preferred. Agile experience is required;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills: internally, client-facing, and with C-Level stakeholders
- Demonstrates strong cross functional leadership to aligning process, projects, and people to meet business goals in cross-functional team settings
- Proven success in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize a roadmap which results in iterative product development driving for fast proof of concepts
- Ability to see the product/market fit of product experiences and able to turn the corner on scalability
- Ability to act as a general manager focused on health outcomes and able to communicate at the executive levels of life sciences and hospital systems
- Travel expectation is ~25-40%
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top