WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO WE NEED
As a member of the Industry Solutions Sales Team, the Executive Director will accelerate the growth of the business by leading, developing, and implementing business growth strategies directly aligned with the goals of the organization. The Executive Director’s core responsibility is to continue to strengthen the Company’s role as a foundational solutions provider to life science companies that drives high margin revenue for their organizations.
We are looking for someone that can become a trusted advisor and develop deep relationships with executive-level decision-makers inside key accounts. You have a passion for selling value and challenging the status quo to create new budget and the ability to drive 10x growth in current accounts to approach or exceed $100M per annum within five years. You have a strong understanding of clients’ strategic goals, market position of their brands and franchises. You’re seeking to drive tangible impact as an individual contributor in your next career opportunity.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Is an ambitious, self-starter who proactively thinks about opportunities and how to drive change.
- Be comfortable in ambiguous and rapidly evolving situations and should be a team player that strives to deliver personal and team goals.
- 10+ years of experience selling into C-suite and a strong track record of success in strategic and/or consultative sales roles. Has a demonstrated ability to build relationships with executive level decision-makers of target pharmaceutical companies and leverage them for the purpose of account building.
- Is effective in driving sales through strategic value-selling and/or marketing programs; a forward thinker who can identify opportunities for growth beyond the current portfolio of products.
- Experience in and/or comfort with a high growth start-up environment and its associated pace, rate of change and lack of rigidity around permission and oversight. Successful people are challenged to identify new opportunities and create solutions if the potential return is great enough.
- Ability to travel as needed
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top