Engineering Manager, Business Systems
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO WE NEED
At Outcome Health, we own and operate thousands of media devices in physician practices nationwide - smart screens in waiting areas, tablets in the exam rooms, interactive digital wallboards and WiFi access points - all with the goal of patient education and improving patient outcomes. The Business Systems team is accountable to ensure we have the right products, processes and technology in place to support not only our device network, but also how effectively we're able to scale the business to meet demand and expand both internationally and into deeper health care services to improve patient outcomes.
The Engineering Manager, Business System (Salesforce) role is key to helping make sure we attract, grow and retain the team of world-class SF engineers supporting our CRM business systems and data. Outcome Health is looking for a grounded and hands-on development manager, who :
- will be the mentor, an ambassador and an inspiration leader for Salesforce development team.
- will make sure the team is able to evaluate, estimate and hit project targets successfully.
- will work with the other tech and business teams to establish and manage effective work processes to ensure the team's success as we scale the team and company.
- You have experience and expertise in the design and development of enterprise class CRM solutions
- You have experience in leading product development and launches
- You enjoy managing people to their fullest potential
- Have led teams of SF developers, SF admins as well as software engineers in design, development, test, deployment and daily operations
- You have hired smart and motivated developers and leads
- You take ownership in ensuring good architecture, operational excellence and quality
- You work closely with other teams to deliver features that require cross-team leadership
- Product teams love you because you are a trusted partner, and deliver great results
- You are still technical, and can regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, deployments and operations
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience building and managing development teams
- Extensive experience in leading the development of multi-tiered web applications utilizing Salesforce and integration through web services.
- Experience working on a small, fast moving, highly skilled team
- Proven track record of successful and timely product delivery and of driving technical innovation
- History of solving complex problems with elegant design
- Hands-on solution architecture experience
- Focus on product and technology strategy
- Proven expertise in Agile development techniques and deep knowledge of tools necessary to setup Agile teams
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the Outcome Health family
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Client Success Manager
Brittni ensures that Outcome Health's programs run smoothly and efficiently so doctors can provide the information and education their patients need in order to make informed choices.
Back to top