Director, Statistical Modeling
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
As a member of the Growth Strategy & Analytics team, the Director of Statistical Modeling will utilize internal and third-party data to statistically measure campaign value in terms of script volume and price of drugs. This newly created role will be responsible for leading Outcome Health’s statistical in-house capabilities.
We are looking for someone that can guide statistical methodologies and project management support. This person will need to be comfortable being hands on with the data.
- Provide statistical methodology and project management support for deliverables and custom studies.
- Develop study plans to answer business questions, perform quantitative research and provide written summaries for study results.
- Conduct statistical analyses and identify new value capture opportunities.
- Advise clients on study design / methodology and provide input for client proposals.
- May manage statisticians and statistical programmers.
- Think creatively and have credibility in the healthcare industry.
- Support clients with ad hoc data investigations and analytics.
- 8+ years of experience in healthcare or life sciences and proficiency in statistical programming software.
- Experience analyzing diverse data sets to derive valuable insights and performance measures.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ambitious, self-starter who proactively thinks about opportunities and how to drive change.
- Be comfortable in ambiguous and rapidly evolving situations and should be a team player that strives to deliver personal and team goals.
- Experience in and/or comfort with a high growth start-up environment and its associated pace, rate of change and lack of rigidity around permission and oversight. Successful people are challenged to identify new opportunities and create solutions if the potential return is great enough.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top