Director Media Strategy
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a strong generalist with an ability to successfully deliver on varying client efforts -- analytics, creative, product and performance measurement. You have experience analyzing data to identify areas of concern, glean insights, craft success stories to reflect campaign performance, specifically in the digital media space.
- Execute the overall client campaign - modification, onboarding, deploying, monitoring, and the outcome it drives
- Project manage cross-functional work streams throughout campaign process to ensure for timely and successful execution
- Provide technical and product support to clients to drive effective implementation on our platforms, considering program type and KPIs
- Support clients through creative, product, and med legal processes serving as a consultant and pulling in subject matter experts as needed
- Partner with internal creative studio to manage process from project brief to creative development and production
- Supply internal and external stakeholders with timelines, updates, and routine reporting (metrics / insights) throughout campaign
- Take responsibility for ensuring timeliness and completion of all expected deliverables
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Proven ability to execute -- bias towards action, sense of urgency, relentless follow-through and an exceptional track record for owning outcomes in previous roles/projects
- Technical aptitude with communication skills to translate complex information based on the intended audience
- Familiarity with key variables within a digital campaign and meticulous attention to detail in documenting inputs related to campaign delivery
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate projects, clients and workload through effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships across functional teams, clearly communicating with a candor that builds trust and fosters collaboration
- Embodies the value of customer-centricity - evaluates decisions, investments, and actions from the lens of the customer
Meet Some of Outcome Health's Employees
Sam works hard to ensure that the executives he supports can use their time as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
Back to top